If you haven’t been following the tour, make sure to check out our underwater photo & video posts, from the tiniest of critters in Tulamben to manta rays at Nusa Penida. Next we head to Manado, Lembeh Strait and Raja Ampat before our grand finale in Papua New Guinea. If you’re like us and haven’t made a scuba dive trip to PNG, check out the 3 Reasons to Dive Papua New Guinea.
Quinn’s Top 5 Bali Moments
1. When Semut from Scuba Seraya jokingly scared me underwater, BEFORE we saw the sharks!
2. Bathing in the outdoor shower at Villa Markisa. Heaven.
3. 11+ Mantas on a dive. Enough said.
4. Sitting by the infiniti pool and watching the sun set over the ocean at Lotus Bungalows.
5. Playing with a clownfish – a lot!
5. Riding the motor scooter around Candidasa one afternoon.
5. When Brent said he had feelings.
(See, I knew I could do it in 5)…
Brent’s Top 5 Bali Moments
1. Diving Manta Point with 11+ mantas.
2. Diving the Liberty Wreck. I can’t decide which was better – when the bow first came into view on our first Bali dive or when we saw the school of bumphead parrotfish on a dawn patrol dive (the reason for the dive).
3. Having fun on the Gangga Divers boat.
4. Starting to film our first video at Scuba Seraya – the realization of an idea several years old.
5. The people at each resort who showed true Bali hospitality and made us feel grateful for the opportunity to dive & spend time with them – too many names to list!