To pick only 10 from the hundreds of amazing photos, to best showcase what Southeast Asia has to offer, is an injustice… but someone has to do it.
Here are our top 10 photos, not in order of merit:
1. An orange colored Skeleton Shrimp on a muck dive at Batu Belah, Bali.
2. A Harlequin Shrimp having breakfast at Seraya Secrets, Bali
3. A massive frogfish at Tulamben, Bali
4. Portrait of a Turtle at Mandolin, Bunaken National Marine Park
5. False Clown Anemonefish at Manado Toa Island, Bunaken National Marine Park
6. A Wonderpus at Tandurusa, Lembeh Straits
7. Colorful soft corals litter the reefs off the island of Kri, Raja Ampat
8. Pygmy Seahorse off the island of Kri, Raja Ampat
9. Wobbegong Shark on the move, off the island of Kri, Raja Ampat
10. Barracuda Tornado at Bradford Shoals in Papua New Guinea